All of Life
A course exploring real life and real faith inspired by Call the Midwife
God on TV
Bryony Taylor, Mother Rebecca Amoroso and David Twomey
Paperback |128 pp |178 x 110 mm
eBook |128 pp
All of Life is an inspiring Christian course based on the much-loved BBC television drama Call the Midwife. Over the course of five weekly sessions, it offers church study groups and individuals a new way of engaging with God and profound questions around who we are and why we’re here.
The course helps us to think about and discuss these themes:
• Liturgy and Prayer, with a reflection by George Guiver
• Disability and Ability, with a reflection by Katie Tupling
• Windrush, with a reflection by Chine McDonald
• LGBTQIA+ People, with a reflection by Claire Jones
• Vocation and Calling, with a reflection by Frances Wilson
• Living with Death, with a reflection by Juliet Stephenson
Each session opens with a suggested Call the Midwife clip to watch, and is followed by an appropriate Bible reading, questions for discussion, and suggestions for helpful prayers and group activities. This book contains notes to help group leaders guide participants through the session in an inclusive and stimulating way.